Be familiar with Traditional Bengal Baluchari Sari and their astonishing weaving pattern. Featured saree comes of Bishnupuri pure silk. The glossy shine as well as remarkable texture would impress it to be loved with it. mythological depiction on pallu and border makes it a legacy of fine art. Most importantly this comes with silk mark. The silk mark ensures about the quality of the fabric. These sarees helps to represent oneself’s rich status. Most significantly the combination of tussar and green is appropriate for both sweet sixteen to graceful sixties. After all you can choose this saree for your upcoming corporate party, where you wish to show off unique style.
Traditional Bengal Baluchari Sari
₹ 7,560.00 "incl GST"
- Saree Fabric : Pure Silk
- Pattern : Weaving
- Handloom : YES
- Silk Marked : YES
- Saree With Blouse Piece
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Item Weight : 600gms approx
- Manufactured by : Online Naksha
- Slight Irregularity in weaving (maku chora) and color is unique characteristic of hand woven fabric or textile.
- Geographical Indication : Product of West Bengal
Out of stock