Every Baluchari Saree Golani Buti has stories to tell. Each saree ornamented with elaborate and intricate detailing in the pallu and the borders of the saree. The enchanting pattern of Baluchari weaving attracts too much the saree lovers. Firstly, the main characteristics of Baluchari are its intricate designs that often depict scenes from ancient epics and mythology. Besides, The pallu usually has the paisley motif in the centre. Moreover, the Large Paisley is styled in many different ways in a Baluchari and Highlights the saree. These artistically curated collections are rare to find.
Baluchari Saree Golani Buti Minakari
₹ 13,755.00 "incl GST"
- Saree Fabric : Pure Silk
- Pattern : Weaving
- Handloom : YES
- Silk Marked : YES
- Saree With Blouse Piece
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Item Weight : 600gms approx
- Manufactured by : Online Naksha
- Slight Irregularity in weaving (maku chora) and color is unique characteristic of hand woven fabric or textile.
- Geographical Indication : Product of West Bengal
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.